Bear Bones R/C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT STARTS TODAY!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

IT STARTS TODAY!!!!!! Empty IT STARTS TODAY!!!!!!

Post  xxxSINISTERxxx Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:58 am

TODAY BEGINS THE NEW SEASON FOR ME AND MY BUDS HERE ON LONG ISLAND, I HAVE MOST OF MY FLEET BACK AND READY TO DO SOME HEAVY BASHING, HILL CLIMBING, STUMP JUMPIN, DIRT BOGGING RC FUN. I AM READY IN FULL FORCE .I COULD NOT EVEN SLEEP LAST NIGHT. LETS SEE WHAT I CAN BREAK OR DESTROY TODAY AND GO FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
xxxSINISTERxxx
xxxSINISTERxxx

Back to top Go down

IT STARTS TODAY!!!!!! Empty Re: IT STARTS TODAY!!!!!!

Post  xxxSINISTERxxx Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:48 pm

just got back from running my savage xl and my hellfire, i forgot how fun is is to spend three quaters of the day tunning your motor just to go back to the shop to tweak the final quirks. its was still fun to chill. Cool Cool Cool Cool
xxxSINISTERxxx
xxxSINISTERxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  beaven Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 pm

yo dog,sorry i missed it!couldnt get in touch with you,left my phone at work,my daughter took my car to work so i was stuck at home.i got my revo back together,its really different with the center diff in it,no wheelies,just acceleration and the rear brakes make a big difference in the way it stops,have to get used to it all over again,fired up the ld3 but i cant get it to idle,the receiver battery took a crap,glad i had a spare.charged up the buggy and starter box,i hope to fire it up tomorrow.if you read this i need some help binding my xray,also i have a air filter and exhaust tip for your xray.ill call you tomorrow,glad you had a good time,later buddy,steve..... Cool
beaven
beaven

http://sgpopof5@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum