Bear Bones R/C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moogumby ( no current Chapter ATM)

2 posters

Go down

Moogumby ( no current Chapter ATM) Empty Moogumby ( no current Chapter ATM)

Post  Moogumby Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Hi,

My name is Mark and i live in the Pacific Northwest in Washington State. I dont know of any Chapters out here of Bare Bones but would love to join one if there is one. I started Rc when i was about 12 when my brother had me practice on a tyco turbo hopper. Then once i was ready he gave me a Tamiya Boomerang as my first real Rc. Now im older and i race my slash and 1/8 buggy at a local Rc track called area 52 rc raceway ranch. wonderful place. I would say the RC bug bit me hard especialy because my Dad used to be in the scca with a formula ford racecar and i guess i grew up racing or at least with racing and competitivnesss in my blood =). Well here is my Hi to the club!
Moogumby
Moogumby

Back to top Go down

Moogumby ( no current Chapter ATM) Empty Re: Moogumby ( no current Chapter ATM)

Post  Bear Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Hi Mark, Glad to have you on board. We don't have any chapters out that way. But if you have a group of guys you race, bash, float and/or fly with you might think about starting your own.

Feel free to contribute or use the forums to benefit yourself or others. Take advantage of the discounts available to our members, and we'll be adding more as we nail them down.

We've just started these new forums and would like all of our members to take advantage of them. TAC has worked hard to put this all together for us....and we will continue to work hard to make this a great club.
Bear
Bear

http://www.bearbonescreations.com/

Back to top Go down