Bear Bones R/C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to me, Hot Bodies Lightning buggy

5 posters

Go down

New to me, Hot Bodies Lightning buggy Empty New to me, Hot Bodies Lightning buggy

Post  rcscotty Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:48 am

It's old, but in good shape. I plan on getting a 2.4 radio and a new body and wheels/tires for it soon. After I finish running it today, it will get the Scotty Scrub down.

New to me, Hot Bodies Lightning buggy New_bu10

New to me, Hot Bodies Lightning buggy New_bu11
rcscotty
rcscotty

Back to top Go down

New to me, Hot Bodies Lightning buggy Empty Re: New to me, Hot Bodies Lightning buggy

Post  Bear Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:28 am

Very Nice! cheers
Bear
Bear

http://www.bearbonescreations.com/

Back to top Go down

New to me, Hot Bodies Lightning buggy Empty Re: New to me, Hot Bodies Lightning buggy

Post  rcscotty Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:38 pm

thanks dude. It started after the 5th tug on the starter this morning. And after some fine tuning this thing was well the small investment i made into it. I need to get to the track so I can see how it does in the dirt.
rcscotty
rcscotty

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Williams (blitz) Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:29 pm

It looks good.... I'm still considering getting a buggy but I'm not sure
Jason Williams (blitz)
Jason Williams (blitz)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Triton Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:16 pm

nice ride !!!
Lord Triton
Lord Triton

http://bearbonescreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post  knxvegas Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Looks good . . . . . what do you mean "Scotty Scrub Down", that means your going to try and break it right? Shocked
knxvegas
knxvegas

Back to top Go down

Post  rcscotty Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:57 pm

lol...no. You know how I like the simple green.

It's sweet! had some help from craig and matt. burned at least six tanks just driving it. it will need servos soon, and maybe a better engine, but definitely fun as hell.

If your not sure if you want to get into it, look for an older RTR like this one, as you can pick them up cheap. Take it to the track or park and drive it around. If you decide that you're really into it, upgrade your servos and engine first. Worry about the lastest and greatest chassis later.

Last edited by rcscotty on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more stuff)
rcscotty
rcscotty

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Williams (blitz) Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 pm

That makes sense Scott but maybe I should get all my rc's running befor I buy a new one lol
Jason Williams (blitz)
Jason Williams (blitz)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Triton Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 pm

lol!
Lord Triton
Lord Triton

http://bearbonescreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rcscotty Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:11 pm

sometimes you gotta rob peter to pay paul scratch
rcscotty
rcscotty

Back to top Go down

Post  rcscotty Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 pm

this buggy is now for sale! it comes with no servos or tire/wheels but does come with a new unpainted body, med/stiff springs and the suspenion monts for adjusting toes and squat/anti/squat. $125 obo. cash only.
rcscotty
rcscotty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down